LIGHTING DESIGN FOR PUBLIC SPACES
Public spaces are open and accessible public spaces where people communicate, interact, and build relationships. This is a territory for society and its development.
Parks, streets, squares, squares, embankments, etc. are probably the first ones that is associated with public spaces. But you should not forget that the interiors are also public spaces. It is difficult to imagine the life of a modern society without theaters/cinemas, museums, shopping centers, business centers, airports, restaurants and cafes, multifunctional complexes, sports centers, halls of residential complexes. All these and many other objects are also public spaces in where lighting plays an important role.
Each of these objects has its own functionality and tasks that they perform for society. Public spaces are constantly adapting and transforming due to the development of the needs of urban residents, changing lifestyles, emerging trends, the evolution of technology. Public space’s goal is not only to meet current requirements, but also to anticipate expectations. They are a reflection of the norms of life in big cities and some kind of vector for the development of society.
LIGHTING DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR PUBLIC SPACES SOLVE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
Create a comfortable environment for a person:
– provide safety, visual orientation and navigation;
– cause positive emotions;
– create an environment for communication.
Create a unique recognizable image:
– enhance the expressiveness of architectural and design solutions;
– increase the level of attractiveness and increase attendance;
– emphasize the status and level of the object.
WHAT CAN BE THE GUARANTEES OF THE QUALITY IN LIGHTING DESIGN PROJECT?
We recommend a comprehensive approach to the task for lighting design solution to meet expectations. If the customer work with different companies, each of which solve the problem in its own narrow area, then they will not be able to control the implementation of the developed solution, as well as communicate with other participants of project (designers, architects, builders, engineers, etc.). It means that highly likely the desired result will be achieved with a significant increase of time or will differ from the planned one. It is possible to avoid the loss of time to eliminate errors, exceeding the estimate and a low level of quality if the design task is solved in a comprehensive manner.
High-quality and successfully implemented lighting design projects are the ones designed by one company in the following areas:
– lighting design and automation systems (development of the concept, design project and working documentation);
– mockups (allows you to make sure that the equipment fully complies with the technical task in real conditions);
– supervised installation (helps to control the correct placement, configuration and use of equipment);
– setup and programming (provide correct and accurate lighting control settings);
– maintenance and service (guarantee long and trouble-free operation of the system).